Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in California

How can I qualify to turn my misdemeanor charge into a diversion program?

Asked on 7/27/13, 9:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Zadik Shapiro Law Offices of C. Zadik Shapiro
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have not provided enough information but if you have a lawyer you need to talk to him/her. If you do not have a lawyer, you need one. If you cannot afford one the court will appoint a public defender to represent you.

Read more
Answered on 7/27/13, 10:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now