California  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/02/13, 1:36 pm

I went on disability from a work related injury now that the doctor put me back to regular duties they are going to offer me a transfer to a nother location for less pay can they do that?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search