Legal Question in Employment Law in California

Iím experiencing harassment, discrimination and retaliation from my boss. I went to my doctor because it had caused me severe health problems. My doctor took me off work for a month and told me not to go back to my job because it was unsafe and unhealthy. Am I entitled to state disability or EDD?

Asked on 6/21/13, 12:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If your doctor is willing to certify you for disability then you should be able to receive EDD benefits from State Disability Insurance. You may also file a worker's compensation claim since your injuries are work-related. Feel free to call us at 213.388.7070 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 6/21/13, 12:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now