Legal Question in Employment Law in California

What should I do legally if checks don't arrive at work

Asked on 9/19/13, 11:24 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq. Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can file a claim with the department of labor. This is illegal.

Read more
Answered on 9/20/13, 10:05 am
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

File an unpaid wage claim with the Labor Commissioner's local office, include a request for interest and penalties.

Read more
Answered on 9/24/13, 1:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now