California  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/28/13, 12:16 pm

I live in California. If I want to hire a maid that's unlicensed, can I have her sign an agreement saying that we're not liable if she injures herself while working in our home?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search