California  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/15/13, 5:16 pm

I live in California and really want to work for a specific company. I want to work there for a trial period of 2 months without pay, however, I didn't know if that exposes them to some violation in labor laws. I'm totally cool with it, in fact, was my idea. Will an informal contract that we both sign be sufficient?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search