Legal Question in Employment Law in California

I have paid 369 dollars year to date on my check stub and still no health insurance packet or health insurance card. is that illegal? I live in Sonoma county California in the town of Sonoma

Asked on 7/09/13, 12:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I am not sure I understand the question. If your employer is to provide you with heath insurance they should give you a card, Check with the person who handles these benefits.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/13, 10:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now