California  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/16/12, 6:26 pm

I started working for a company in August and I was 3 months pregnant, in September I went to the ER and was unable to go into work. I had called that same day to inform my supervisor and they had mentioned I would be contacted by another supervisor, they never did. Soon after I kept calling to get my schedule but all they would say is that they would contact me when they had something, it's been almost four months and I have never heard from them. In other words I was let go without being let go properly or without any explanation. What legal actions can I take I any?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search