California  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/02, 11:10 am

Unfair Treatment at Work

Do I have any legal recourse with a supervisor in a government agenvy that treats me unfairly as compared to everyone else? For example requiring me to ''punch in'' when noone else has to, imposing higher standards only to me and not objectively assessing my performance.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search