California  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/01/13, 10:27 am

I work in california where we are suppose to have two 10 breaks through out the day. My boss refused my breaks and allowed 15 minutes extra during lunch that was paid for. Now he realizeshe had to change things and made me sign a paper that I was messing up my punch in and outs or I would be terminated. This just happened recently but I have worked here over 3 years. I know its nothing to take to court over but I feel he harassed me through the years and was hoping when I do leave I can leave on a good note. So any suggestions on what I can do? He already had me sign the paper.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search