California  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/01/13, 11:38 pm

Hi I worked for jp

Morgan chase bank, na. I'm currently suing them in marin county superior court because I worked for them

I'm marin county. They are

Now telling the court to move the

Case to federal court because there

Main office is in Ohio. Can they do this I mean I worked at there office/ branch in marin county

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search