California  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/28/13, 8:28 pm

I've been working for this company for 10 years laying carpet one day at work my knees got swollen so I went to the hospital emergency room it turns out that I have arthritis from the wear and tear to joint. my employers does not want to help me with a medical bill and I'm still working with a lot of pain in my knee I get paid by piece work no work no money what can I do

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search