Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California


I live in a 2nd house on a newly forclosed property.ive llived here for 3yrs. Do i have any options? Or just S O L?

Asked on 10/22/13, 8:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you were renting the house, you have rights as a tenant under the Protecting Tenants at Foreclosure Act. You can read about it here:

Read more
Answered on 10/24/13, 1:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now