California  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/11/13, 10:47 pm

In california, can a brokers ASSOCIATE legally lease a house and do 3 days and evictions etc? i thought only a real broker could do that.

Thank you very much for your time and help - and good luck with more business for your practice! :)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search