California  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/26/13, 4:31 pm

Can I be evicted from my studio apartment because I am now legal guardian for my 2year old niece? My lease states single occupancy only. I moved the child in, and now my landlord has a lawyer sending me threatening letters.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search