California  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/13, 11:36 am

I helped few people to lease an apt on my name for 1 yrs in 2009. They left the apt before the 1 yr without informing me and the charges were held on my credit. I told the manager about it but she didn't took appropriate steps at that time. I am not living in California now but in Maryland

Can I file a case against them here and how? I have proof that they were staying in that apt.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search