California  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/13, 11:56 am

Is it legal to make a tenant requalify for their unit after living there for over 2 years without missing a payement and am current in rent saying they must have an income 3 times their rent if they are on a fixing senior income?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/22/13, 6:10 pm by Timothy McCormick

Only if they are on a lease for more than month to month that has not run out, or they are in a city that has an eviction control ordinance.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services 201 Spear St., Suite 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search