Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

I live on a boat in San Francisco. In order to get me to leave, the Port has shut off the water and electricity coming to my boat. No three day or 30 day notice was given. I had paid rent before but stopped when the Port stated to try to get me to leave. I am a subtenant of a tenant of the Port.

Asked on 5/08/13, 8:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Unless I am mistaken, you have posted about this repeatedly for some time, and even came in for a consultation with me at one point about a year ago. You are not a residential real estate tenant. Very different rules apply to you. You need to hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/13, 12:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now