California  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/13, 8:28 am

I was named in an Unlawful Detainer lawsuit 5 months after I gave 30 day notice. How do I remove my name from case?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search