California  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/13, 4:15 pm

I received a 3-day notice that I think is invalid. The signer is a trustee of a living trust for her mother and the property is in that trust, but she signed her name only. Their also was not date posed anywhere on the notice

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/21/13, 7:16 pm by Robert F. Cohen

I would suggest negotiating payment of the delinquent rent rather than attempting to argue abstract technicalities if you wish to stay in the rental unit.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Robert F. Cohen P.O. Box 15896 San Francisco, CA 94115-0896

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search