Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in California

I rented a house that advertised that it had airconditioning. It only works in 3 rooms and the landlord hasn't fixed it. He knew it didn't work since in lived in the house before I rented it. Now the stove/oven doesn't work and they haven't fixed it either. I have lived there for 14 months. What are my options?

Asked on 6/20/13, 3:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Take a look at this link it is a great guide put out by the State of California... After you see what your options are, you may need an attorney to help with a letter

Read more
Answered on 6/20/13, 6:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now