California  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/17/13, 3:09 pm

if the tenant doesn't pay the first month of rent can I evict him? we signed a year agreement but he paid only part of the rent 18 days after he hasn't paid

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/21/13, 5:34 pm by George Shers

Sure, you can file a three day notice for failure to pay rent.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Georges H. Shers 4170 Glenwood Terrace, Suite #1 Union City, CA 94587

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search