California  |  Legal Ethics

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 8:36 am

What do I do if my attorney is being dishonest with me, and holding my settlement check, and charging tons of fees that I was unaware of?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/08/13, 12:54 pm by Anthony Roach

You can contact the California State Bar. An attorney is not supposed to withhold all of a client's funds, only the disputed portion.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Anthony A. Roach 9909 Topanga Canyon, Ste.313 Chatsworth, CA 91311

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search