California  |  Legal Ethics

I am an independent contractor who works at a large real estate firm. I am filling out my moral character application for the state bar, and it says I do not need to put work information if I am “self employed” and self employed is an “independent contractor”. Should I still put the information since I am working there full time, or no?

I had a DRE complaint against me which was investigated and shown to be without merit. Must I still disclose this to the state bar?

I was terminated from two previous jobs. Once for really no reason, the second because I got too drunk at a company party and got in an altercation with another employee. How much/little should I disclose about these incidents?

Any advice on this information or any explanation of what they would look for and investigate is greatly appreciated.