California  |  Legal Ethics

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/08/13, 9:14 pm

Is it legal for my ex to claim our son on his taxes (2,000 behind on child support) in order to use money to catch up? He did not support, live with, or even pick up his son on his scheduled days. He is planning on claiming him so that with the money he can catch up on child support.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search