Legal Question in Legal Ethics in California

I received a notice of election to cancel by a toyota dealer the contract date was 6/25/13 the date the letter has says 7/05/13 but i did not receive the letter until 07/06/13 thats 11 days after since the contract says they have to notify me within 10 days do i have to take the car back after 11 days? they did not contact me via phone or email just through letter

This is not the appropriate category. This category is for people who have questions concerning the law and ethics that governs the practice of licensed attorneys in the State of California.

You should repost this in a more appropriate category, like business law or consumer law. You also forgot to post your zip code, which helps attorneys identify any specific issues that may affect you due to the county or state in which you reside.

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in California