California  |  Legal Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/21/13, 9:45 pm

I've been a massage therapist for a year now, and I want to start doing home visist but want to know what kind of paper work would I need the client to sign so I'm protected in case something happens?

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/22/13, 8:47 am by Kristine Karila

It would be wise to have a written contract with waivers. You can find an attorney to draft a contract for you for $300-500.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of Kristine S. Karila 9891 Irvine Center Dr., Ste. 200 Irvine, CA 92618

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search