California  |  Medical Malpractice

In 2007 I have 4 wisdom teeth removed by oral surgeon. I found out today, there was a cyst on the xray that the oral surgeon took. She did not do anything about the cyst and last monday I had to have emergency surgery to remove a large Dentigherous cyst with cystic ameloblastoma. There are no notes about the original cyst., I was told this should have been removed when the wisdom teeth were removed. Due to this, I had to have jaw bone cut out and am looking at more surgeries due to the ameloblastoma recurrs. This oral surgeon was 'let go' by the original surgeons and is practicing elsewhere and has another malpractice suit going on.

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.