Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in California

I have cancer, i started a chemo treatment apx 2 years ago, I noticed that i was losing my hearing in one ear, now I am totally deaf in that ear. They never informed me of this being a side effect of the chemo treatments,, what can I do?

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

For more information visit us at

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

If you were to be clearly told about the side effect, are you saying you would not have gone through the chemo? Therein lies the problem with your prospective case. I hope the chemo worked for you and you're cancer free.

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in California