Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in California

I went to the hospital on June 24 of this month conplaining about stomach pain the doctor nor practitioner seen me for less then ten mins the practitioner was very rude didn't give me any blood work or anything I complained about serious pain in my stomach he said he couldn't do anything for me I would have to go to my regular doctor which I don't have he just rushed me out prescribed me with pain killers an pills to stop vomiting no antibiotics to help me. Went home felt sicker I couldn't handle the pain went back to the emergency room on June 25 in the morning to find out my appendix bursted they had to give me infection medication before doing surgery right there an then..i had a over 105 degree temperature An complications with my heart. stayed in the hospital for four days and now off work for a month would I have a case I feel if they would had looked at me I wouldn't Had to be sick for long

Experienced California Attorneys

At the Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi we handle most types of Personal Injury Cases and Tort cases including: automobile, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, bike, and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, legal malpractice, medical malpractice and products liability cases. We only get paid if we recover compensation for you. Visit our website or call 1-800-LAW-TALK.

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

It depends. You would need to have your records reviewed by a medical doctor familiar with emergency medicine( I assume you went to an er the first time) and see if they felt that the car you received fell below the standard of car in the community. If it did then the next question is would the reinstatement have been different ? the out come different, what damages did you suffer and what are they worth.

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in California