Legal Question in Military Law in California

I am being admin step for pattern misconduct although it could have went the treatment failure route all my incidents were alcohol related. Is there somewhere to see the results of current discharge review boards. What are the chances of my step being changed to at least gen. Alcohol treatment failure... the DApa and didn't meet with me as the aftercare plan outlined and the co didn't meet with me quarterly as outlined in aftercare...does that matter? I'm being told it doesn't because another bullet stated I should seek help if needed.

Asked on 11/11/13, 6:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need a solid military attorney. The likelihood is it will be general but could be under less than honorable conditions. Dishonorable discharges are normally reserved for UCMJ , but I would recommend consulting with an attorney about your board..

Read more
Answered on 11/11/13, 8:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now