California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 2:35 pm

On 2/22/2011 my son was riding home on his scooter, he was in the parking lot of Mimi's restaurant when he jumped a planter box and fell, he had an open compound fracture to his arm and a lacerated chin! I just got paperwork from a law firm who I found out works for my employers insurance. They are requesting alot of personal information and for me to fill out and sign a reimbursement form? Why? Do I need a lawyer of my own I am confused!

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search