Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

causes of action

I need the causes of action for a burn victim....similar to the McDonalds case....besides negligence, what are the causes of action that can collect for punitive damages

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Mitchell Roth MW Roth, Professional Law Corporation

Re: causes of action

You cannot allege a cause of action for punitive damages short of alleging intentional conduct or conduct in conscious disregard of the safety of another. It must be backed up by allegations of specific facts, not merely conclusory allegations.

Lisa Howard Law Offices of Lisa M. Howard

Re: causes of action

What about assault & battery?

Robert L. Bennett Law offices of Robert L. Bennett

Re: causes of action

I cannot answer without more facts.

Who, what, when, where, why as to the victim, cause of the burn(s), what part of body???

As to punitive damages, again need more facts.

It seems like about once a month, a "question" such as yours arises, starting with "I need", and never followed by a "thank you".

Resubmit!

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California