Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I am an attorney. I had to file an Interpleader action for the first time in my practice. The parties have settled now. I need to file a dismissal as I am the plaintiff. The disputed amount was $10,000.00 I gave this money to LASC. How do I go with the distribution according to the agreement. What are the proper form, if any to request the court to release the money. Is there a different form for dismissal? Do I reserve the date for ex-parte motion?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Steven Simons Law Office of Steven A. Simons

There is no set document. You must generate a stipualtion and order that the court signs and then the County will disburse funds per the Order. Pleasefeel free to call if you need further help.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California