Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I am an attorney. I have never done an Interpleader. Once I file it, can I take the cost from the disputed amount?

Asked on 7/11/13, 1:37 pm

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joel Selik

You ask the Court to Order your costs, and fees. And make it part of your interpleader request.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/13, 1:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California