Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

How much can I get from Avandia case settlement? for troke and kidneys failures rom side effect?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Michael Stone-Molloy The Lion's Law Office

It really depends strongly on the details of your individual medical history. You should spend the time to interview with an attorney in-depth. Initial consultations are free so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If you would like to speak with me, you can call toll-free (877) LION-FOR-LAW (546-6367)

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Are you one of the plaintiffs in one of the suits that settled? If so, you need to contact the firm handling the case. If you are not, then you will not get anything from the case settlement. You will have to contact an attorney and pursue an action yourself. One group of firms representing roughly 10,000 plaintiffs, settled for $460 million. That works out to $46,000 per plaintiff, but that is before attorneys fees and costs. Figure probably a net average of $25-30,000. I have no idea how the settlement funds were allocated, though. The numbers I gave were just mathmatical averages.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California