California  |  Personal Injury

Hi, I bought a turkey sandwich from Costco and ate when I came home with my husband. Right after that I felt a sharp pain in my throat and had difficulties with breathing and swallowing. Tried to rush to the bathroom and make myself throw up trying to clear my throat and I had blood. We rushed to ER and spent there about 4 1/2 hours but they did not have ENT equipment and checked me with a dentist mirror. They released me and said to go to ENT doctor next morning.

I could not eat or drink for 24 hours. I had terrible pain in my throat.

We went to ENT doctor and he checked my throat said I had a big scratch inside (I have a picture). Couple days later my throat started to heal and I can eat and drink now. But not sure what that object was that cause all this and I am waiting for my ER and doctors bills.

Should I notify Costco corporate about this or what should I do?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com