California  |  Personal Injury

I got into a car accident where I was not at fault. Still waiting on the process as its taking our local PD a little while to make the police report, so it is unsure of who their insurance company is. I was too shocked and overwhelmed to get their info before I left in an ambulance. I know it's still too early, but I was wondering if I should find a lawyer because I am now having to rearrange my life around this because i am in a splint and crutches and pain as well. I am having to depend on other people to give me a ride for work, as that was my only vehicle, and will have to take a loa from school because I have no ride at that part of the day to take me. So this is pushing my graduation date out a whole year because of it. What am I entitled to due to this situation I am going thru?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com