Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

Class Action member

I believe my mother is a member of the class action at this link

however, nowhere in the document does it mention the lawyers name handling the class action. How do I go about locating the lawyer handling this class action. Thank you for your time.

Asked on 5/16/99, 12:11 am

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert E. Drescher Law Offices of Robert E. Drescher
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Class Action member

Try this attorney first, if they can not help you maybe they can refer you to the one who can:

Michael D. Hausfeld, Esq

Richard S. Lewis, Esq

Paul T. Gallagher, Esq.


& TOLL, P.L.L.C.

1100 New York Avenue, NW

West Tower, Suite 500

Washington, DC 20005-3934

202) 408-4600

Read more
Answered on 5/21/99, 4:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now