California  |  Personal Injury

What if the date of my personal injury was on 10/18/2010. I only had my right knee x ray and mri on 10/18/2010 which showed a torn meniscus only. HOWEVER, recently on 8/12/2013 I had my left knee x ray and right knee x ray again on a highly sophisticated x ray machine that showed I have patellar dislocation on both knees ( this is newly discovered.) can I still sue for the newly discovered patellar dislocation? And yes it is because the incident in 2010. I'm young 31 yr old female with a 6 yr old child. And now I will need surgery for this newly found patellar dislocation. Can any lawyers help me??? The person I want to sue has assets, homes and insurance.

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys