California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/09/12, 6:16 pm

my daughter is 17 with no licence and was involved in a colission. no one is hurt just the cars were a little. neither of the parties have insurance. the other party wants me to pay for the damages to her car because she says my daughter was at fault. We have not seen the report but i agree to fix her car. only now she wants me to pay for her transportation. should i? am i legally obligated? and will this affect my daughter or me?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search