Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

my daughter is 17 with no licence and was involved in a colission. no one is hurt just the cars were a little. neither of the parties have insurance. the other party wants me to pay for the damages to her car because she says my daughter was at fault. We have not seen the report but i agree to fix her car. only now she wants me to pay for her transportation. should i? am i legally obligated? and will this affect my daughter or me?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com

Roy Kohler Law Offices of Roy Kohler

If your daughter was at fault and you accept liability, you are responsible for all out of pocket expenses of the damaged party. That includes their loss of use of their car while it is being repaired. You should pay for their costs of a rental car until their car is repaired.

My advice: NEVER LET AN UNLICESED DRIVER OPERATE YOUR CAR. AND GET YOUR CAR INSURED OR LEAVE IT PARKED. You are taking a terrible chance if you don't have insurance that includes your LICENSED daughter. If she drives while uninsured and unlicensed and causes a serious crash, you could lose everything you own.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California