California  |  Personal Injury

Doctor was inappropriately touching me. Putting his hand on my leg repeatedly. After he said he couldn't treat me he told me he needed to take my pulse and listen to my heart. Stood behind me and put his stethescope down my top. Never took my pulse. Afterward, he asked if I had a husband or boyfriend. I replied yes. He then took me by the shoulders and hugged me. Told me I needed to tell my boyfriend to hug me everyday, but that I needed hugs from six different people every day. Still with his hands on my shoulders he hugged me again, then leaned in to kiss me and I got scared as he looked in to my eyes and I turned my face and he still kissed my cheek. I left in a hurry. I just had to get out of there. I didn't know who to tell. Two weeks later I filed a police report. The officer told me I should contact a lawyer because what this doctor did is only a misdemeanor. I'm appalled! I talked to a law firm that opted not to take this on as a case. I don't want this doctor to get away with what he did or might be doing to others. I called another lawyer. Was told by their screener that the lawyer won't take the case because I didn't cause a scene in the office. It's a matter of he said, she said....Is that true? I was scared and confused at the time. Should I just give up? Will no one take this case?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com