Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was driving my own car on company business at the direction of my employer and I got into an accident. My personal insurance was inadequate and my employer's insurance will have to pay (I am not covered by that policy). Can the insurance co. (or my employer) sue me for indemnity or contribution?

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com

ARMAN MOHEBAN LAW OFFICES OF ARMAN MOHEBAN

Is there any injury? Feel free to call me at 213-388-7070 for a free consultation.

Julian Summers Law Office of Julian Summers

The answer to your question depends on other factors which haven't been disclosed - did you take any personal sidetrips or on a break or at lunch when the accident occurred? It sounds like you have a case against your employer for any loss you may have suffered. If you would like to meet regarding the matter, I'm local to you. Contact me at 760-609-4529 if you have any more questions about your issue.

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

If you were solely in the course and scope you may have a claim against your employer. They should cover you

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California