Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I was driving my own car on company business at the direction of my employer and I got into an accident. My personal insurance was inadequate and my employer's insurance will have to pay (I am not covered by that policy). Can the insurance co. (or my employer) sue me for indemnity or contribution?

Asked on 7/11/13, 4:29 pm

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

3 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Is there any injury? Feel free to call me at 213-388-7070 for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/13, 9:16 pm
Julian Summers Law Office of Julian Summers
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The answer to your question depends on other factors which haven't been disclosed - did you take any personal sidetrips or on a break or at lunch when the accident occurred? It sounds like you have a case against your employer for any loss you may have suffered. If you would like to meet regarding the matter, I'm local to you. Contact me at 760-609-4529 if you have any more questions about your issue.

Read more
Answered on 7/18/13, 5:37 pm
John Laurie Gertz and Laurie
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you were solely in the course and scope you may have a claim against your employer. They should cover you

Read more
Answered on 7/18/13, 11:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now