Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I. Was eating a burrito from Carl's Jr and bit down on a small stone. It broke one of my lower ground teeth. Called restraint and talked to a worker, she offered me a free meal

Asked on 2/25/13, 11:44 am

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

2 Answers from Attorneys

Roy Kohler Law Offices of Roy Kohler
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Save the stone. Keep the names and phone numbers of any witnesses.

Get estimate for repair from a dentist.

Call a local attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/13, 12:11 pm
Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yeah gather all the evidence you can and see an attorney about representing you and making a proper demand.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/13, 1:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now