California  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/23/13, 8:34 pm

I was fell and broke an arm in a crowded grocery store, that does not have a maximum occupancy sign.

I told the manager, to view the videotape, but they played "dumb" and didnt show me the tape. And neither did they filled out an Incident Report.

I know I can sue for Premises Liabilty, Personal Injury.

But, can I sue the store for not filling out an Incident report too?

and for not showing me the video tape of my injury?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search