California  |  Personal Injury

I was fell and broke an arm in a crowded grocery store, that does not have a maximum occupancy sign.

I told the manager, to view the videotape, but they played "dumb" and didnt show me the tape. And neither did they filled out an Incident Report.

I know I can sue for Premises Liabilty, Personal Injury.

But, can I sue the store for not filling out an Incident report too?

and for not showing me the video tape of my injury?

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Answered on: 4/24/13, 7:47 am by Michael Stone-Molloy

These things (not making a report, not showing you the video) are facts that can be used in the general premises liability case for your personal injuries. They are NOT separate subjects for a lawsuit. Nobody owes money to anybody solely for failure to show them a video. You're focusing on details. Don't lose sight of the forest for the trees.

The #1 most important fact in the description you gave is your injury: a broken arm is VERY serious, and needs the attention of an attorney. There are many other facts that are not included in your description, which I would need to learn before I could say that you have a case. For example: it is not necessarily enough to say that the store was "crowded" and that it did not have a maximum occupancy sign. There needs to be more investigation, and you should have someone who's trained and experienced doing it.

I will be glad to confer with you at no charge to get at more details, so feel free to give me a call at (877) LION FOR LAW (546-6367) or email me at michael@thelionslaw.com

The Lion's Law Office 355 S. Grand Ave., Suite 2450 Los Angeles, CA 90071