Your browser doesn't support JavaScript or JavaScript support has been disabled. You must enable JavaScript to use this application.

Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

A friend borrowed my car to help a mutual friend of ours move out of an illegal campsite. The police came by while my friends were loading the car, and, because the friend who borrowed the car was on probation for a drug arrest, the police searched both him and my car. They didn't find anything, and my friend was allowed to go. However, during the search, the police broke the door handle right off of my driver's side door. Is there any chance that I could get the police to pay for the damage they did to my car? Neither I nor my friends had done anything wrong, and I can't afford to fix this myself. Thanks

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 113

Filename: ads/dbaccess.php

Line Number: 13

Fatal Error: I could not connect to the specified database server because: