Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

Hello,

I was wondering if Angel Stadium is insured to cover my medical for a concussion from a fall I took goofing around in a suite

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

I'm sure they have insurance coverage. However, even if they didn't, why would you care? They have plenty of assets to cover your damages, if you have a case that is.

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

Whether they are insured has nothing to do with whether they are liable. It's not clear that they are. If you fell because of something they did wrong then they are probably on the hook. But if your injury wasn't their fault then they don't have to compensate you for it.

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California