California  |  Personal Injury

Hello,

I was wondering if Angel Stadium is insured to cover my medical for a concussion from a fall I took goofing around in a suite

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at SEGlaw.com

Answered on: 5/07/13, 10:04 am by Armen Tashjian

I'm sure they have insurance coverage. However, even if they didn't, why would you care? They have plenty of assets to cover your damages, if you have a case that is.

Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian 6311 Wilshire Blvd., Second Floor Los Angeles, CA 90048

Answered on: 5/07/13, 12:38 pm by Edward Hoffman

Whether they are insured has nothing to do with whether they are liable. It's not clear that they are. If you fell because of something they did wrong then they are probably on the hook. But if your injury wasn't their fault then they don't have to compensate you for it.

Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman 11755 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1250 Los Angeles, CA 90025