Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I have a very important question....

I had a personal injury accident. One of the defendants resides in my state California. The other defendant resides in Florida.

Do I sue in Federal or State court?? Getting mixed advice from different attorneys. Any help would be a huge blessing. God bless!

Experienced Mesothelioma Attorneys - SEG Law

Simon, Eddins & Greenstone, LLP, (SEG Law) is one of the country's most prominent trial law firms specializing in representing victims of cancer caused from exposure to hazardous substances such as asbestos. The firm was built on a shared passion to diligently and compassionately serve each client through every step of the legal process.

For more information visit us at

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

Definitely State Court. If you want to know more or why, feel free to call my office.

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

you would sue in the jurisdiction where the accident occurred. Feel free to call if looking for representation 818 =345=0123

Rob Reed Law Office of Robert A. Reed

State Court. Good luck!

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California