Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

I have a very important question....

I had a personal injury accident. One of the defendants resides in my state California. The other defendant resides in Florida.

Do I sue in Federal or State court?? Getting mixed advice from different attorneys. Any help would be a huge blessing. God bless!

Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

The Law Offices of Eslamboly & Barlavi has over 20 years of experience helping victims of automobile, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip-and-fall accidents and much more all over California. We can help you recover for your pain and suffering and other losses and expenses. No recovery No fee. Visit our website or call us for a free consultation about your case at 1-800-LAW-TALK.

Find Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

Definitely State Court. If you want to know more or why, feel free to call my office.

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

you would sue in the jurisdiction where the accident occurred. Feel free to call if looking for representation 818 =345=0123

Rob Reed Law Office of Robert A. Reed

State Court. Good luck!

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California